Experienced professionals to answer your call or visit your location. Technical and fluid management assistance including waste management, fluid reduction, consolidation of products and more. Call today.CALL US TODAY - 800-798-1065
Click Here to buy oils, lubricants and greases online today! Free shipping on most products! Certificates of Conformance included at no extra charge! Call for quantity discounts.CLICK HERE FOR OUR ONLINE STORE
Want the savings and convenience of buying your lubricants, metalworking fluids, and industrial supplies from one vendor? Contact us for more information online or call toll-free at 800-798-1065CONTACT US TODAY
Centrally located in Missouri with multiple locations, Santie Oil Company is an industry-trusted oil wholesale distributor. We are authorized distributors for Castrol Industrial metalworking fluids & industrial lubricants; Castrol Heavy Duty construction & transportation lubricants; Castrol Brayco/Braycote aviation & aerospace products; Chevron Global Lubricants; SOC lubricants; Purus, Service Pro products; Royal Purple Synthetic oils; Anderol/Royco; Summit Industrial Products; Petro Canada Lubricants and more. We cater to government and military accounts through our wide range of mil-spec products and an expertise that is second-to-none.
Our diverse product lines enable us to be the number one wholesale lubricant oil distributor in the Midwest by providing a complete lubricant and metalworking offering for the most important people—our customers. We ship all over the USA. In addition to providing premiere customer service, Santie Oil Company can supply you with any brand of chemicals, antifreeze, absorbent products, filter media, and more.
This position is responsible for propane delivery to customer locations in an efficient, punctual and safe manner. Position requires a CDL license with hazmat endorsements, and physical demands which include 35-50 lbs of continual lifting.
* Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations.
* Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
* Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures. Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures.
* During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires.
* Requires on call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response.
* Must possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
* Meet all DOT requirements.
*Very Competitive Pay package to vary some on experience
*Vacation,Holiday,Personal,and Sick Pay
* Safety Incentive Program
* Several other benefits (Health insurance,Life Insurance, Dental/Vision Insurance, 401K)
Email email@example.com or call 800-748-7788 for more information or to apply!